Green Property Summit 2017
1. Building cities of the future, partnerships and sustainability, Paul Rode, Senior Vice President of Engineering & Energy Management at the Related Companies.
2. Auckland's new state-of-the-art performing arts facility - ASB Waterfront Theatre, Gordon Moller ONZM, Principal, Moller Architects.
3. Cities in the new innovation economy, Tony Arnel, Global Director Sustainability, Norman Disney and Young.
4. Transforming future cities panel
- Davina Rooney, General Manager Sustainability, Stockland Corporation
- Katie Swenson, Vice President, Design, Enterprise Community Partners
- Matthew Ensor, Business Director – Advisory, Beca
5. CEO Light-bulb moments panel
- Peter Mence, Chief Executive, Argosy Property Limited
- Matthew Cockram, Principal and CEO New Zealand, Cooper and Company
- Scott Pritchard, CEO Precinct Properties New Zealand
6. Learnings from Singapore: Changing the way we build, Dr John Keung, CEO, Building & Construction Authority Singapore.
Sustainable Housing Summit 2016
1: Greenest City on Earth: Glimpses from Vancouver, Former Deputy Mayor Andrea Reimer, City of Vancouver.
2: A New Code for Sustainable Neighbourhoods: Glimpses from North America, Adam Beck, Director, Centre for Urban Innovation, Brisbane. View the presentation
3: The Nightingale Model: Upsetting the status quo of the speculative multi-residential housing development, James Legge, Director, Six Degrees Architects, Melbourne
4: ZEB Pilot House: Net positive energy house in Larvik, Norway, Kristian Edwards, Project Manager, Snohetta Architects, Norway
5: Precinct Infrastructure: The key to effective urban transformation, Richard Palmer, Associate Director – Sustainability, WSP, Sydney
6: Christchurch City of Opportunity, Carolyn Ingles, Head of Urban Design, Regeneration and Heritage, Christchurch City Council
7: Prefabrication - an essential strategy for certainty in sustainable housing, Daiman Otto, CEO, Tall Wood
8: Successful Urban Revitalisation: Lessons from Auckland’s Wynyard Quarter, Viv Heslop, Sustainability Manager – Panuku Development Auckland
9: Waste reduction through evidence-based design and prefabrication, Tim Porter, Project Director – Major Projects, Holmes Solutions
Green Property Summit 2015
1: A decade of Green - where are we? NZ Market update . - Alex Cutler, Chief Executive, NZGBC
2: Green' Property Investment Performance - Anthony De Francesco. Executive Director, MSCI
3: Performance Art The New Theatre of Design Practice - Daniel Davis Senior Researcher (NY)
4: South Australian Health & Medical Research Institute A Case for High-Performance Parametric Design - Jeffrey Holmes - Director Woods Bagot (NY)
5: Successful Urban Revitalisation - John Dalzell - Chief Executive Waterfront Auckland
6: Creating a place for people - MARK MCGUINNESS Managing Director Willis Bond & Co.
7: Urban Regeneration: Innovative Investment Models. A UK Perspective from Igloo Regeneration - Nick Ebbs Vice Chairman Igloo Regeneration Partnership (UK)
8: International perspective:Where are we now? Romilly Madew - Chief Executive. GBCA