Green Star Accredited Professional
This pathway recognises your in-depth knowledge of the Green Star suite of tools. It is perfect for industry professionals who are intending to act as the core member of a Green Star project team and collate and manage Green Star project submissions.
Green Star Accredited Professional benefits:
- An Accredited Professional logo
- An online certificate that you can link to or embed in online media
- Details listed in the Accredited Professional directory
- A profile page on our website and special login access to the NZGBC website
- A regular newsletter and information about upcoming events and training
Green Star Accredited Professional training focuses on teaching the skills necessary to generate a high quality Green Star project submission. It provides an in-depth knowledge of the Green Star suite of rating tools and a comprehensive understanding of the rigorous details required to process a successful Green Star submission.
- Day 1 lecture/workshop based tuition
- Day 2 computer based tuition, including a Q & A session with an experienced Green Star professional.
This course is targeted at those who wish to make Green Star project submissions to the New Zealand Green Building Council
Recognition of Accreditation in other countries
NZGBC currently recognises Australian and South African Green Star Accredited Professionals, and allows active Accredited Professionals from these countries to obtain an NZ Green Star Accredited Professional Status without attending the training courses.
There are a few criteria that need to be met before we can accredit you in New Zealand. List of Criteria
'View our Terms & Conditions'
Login To Register