Careers at NZGBC
The New Zealand Green Building Council (NZGBC) is a highly influential and rapidly growing, national, industry organisation, whose mission is to transform the New Zealand building industry.
We are committed to developing solutions and assistance to help deliver efficient, healthy, innovative buildings for New Zealanders to live, work and play in.
Join us and be part of our commitment to a sustainable future and enjoy the benefits of working in a Green Star rated office environment.
Events & Industry Engagement Manager
Every single New Zealander deserves to live and work in healthy, warm and dry buildings. And the New Zealand Green Building Council is making that happen.
We’re transforming the built environment, and we’re looking for someone special, creative and dynamic to help us get even more done.
Do you thrive in dynamic workplaces, have a passion for all things events, and have at least three years experience? Then this is your chance to achieve great things…
This is your opportunity to:
- have a considerable impact on the quality of life of New Zealanders
- explore new types of events or engagement for the sector
- engage and collaborate with key industry stakeholders contribute to the growing success of a national not for profit organisation
- help provide leadership to the property industry and improve the quality of all buildings in New Zealand
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Partnerships you will:
- design and deliver inspiring events and raise NZGBC’s profile still further
- lead the internal organization in event management processes and delivery
- undertake wider marketing projects to support the Director of Marketing and Partnerships
- be supported by the Senior Communications Advisor, Membership Executive, Office Manager and wider NZGBC team
- update website content and co-ordinate reporting to support the overall marketing functions
If you want a rewarding job with impact this is it.
For a full job description see here
Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Technical Coordinator (Maternity cover - 9 months)
Your chance to step up and make an impact
This is a great opportunity to
- help improve the quality of buildings and homes in New Zealand
- contribute to the success of a national association
- engage and collaborate with key industry stakeholders
- make a considerable impact on quality of life and the future of NZ
As part of the New Zealand Green Building Council (NZGBC) you will be part of a highly influential and growing, national, industry organisation. Our mission is healthier more productive buildings and homes for New Zealanders.
Using your background in engineering, architecture, building science, or the like, you will be a key part of our success, with responsibility for supporting the technical team during a nine month maternity leave contract.
Reporting to the Director of Market transformation you will:
- Assist projects where needed through the project registration, auditing, assessment and certification stages of the certification process
- Coordinate and liaise with industry experts on technical issues relating to NZGBC rating tools.
- Integrate technical improvements into the NZGBC tools on an ongoing basis.
- Support team in the liaison with assessors in relation to the signing of contracts and the setting up assessor forums sand stakeholder meetings.
If you want a job with impact this is it.
Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th october