Marketing your Green Star project
There are a number of opportunities available to you to market your project once it has received its Green Star NZ Certified Rating.
Promotional opportunities include:
- Case study on the NZGBC website
- Announcement in the NZGBC e-newsletter
- Official presentation of certificate by NZGBC staff member at your building function
- Joint press release
- Branding opportunities
- Green Building Tours
- Possible NZGBC speaking engagements and events
By working with the New Zealand Green Building Council to create a number of communication and marketing deliverables, you can achieve:
- Positive associations for your project and corporate image;
- Competitive advantage by differentiating your project in the marketplace;
- Greater awareness and education of the environmental initiatives amongst your staff, clients and other stakeholders.
Please contact us for more information about marketing your Green Star project.