New Zealand Green Building Council Policy Plan for the Built Environment 2017
The New Zealand Green Building Council launched a new policy paper, A policy plan for the built environment, at the Green Property Summit 2017. The policy paper sets out how the sector and Government can work together to improve buildings for New Zealanders.
New Zealand Energy Efficiency and Conservation Strategy
The New Zealand Energy Efficiency and Conservation Strategy guides New Zealand’s energy efficiency, energy conservation and renewable energy initiatives as well as the work of EECA. Here is the NZGBC Submission to the draft 2017-2022 strategy which is currently open for consultation.
Residential Tenancies Act Amendment Bill
NZGBC response to the draft legislation for changes to the Residential Tenancy Act requiring insulation and smoke alarms to make rental properties healthier.
- Residential Tenancies Act submission – Jan 2016
- Proposed Residential Tenancies Regulations for insulation and smoke alarms – Feb 2016
Submissions and feedback on the Council's Unitary Plan provisions.
- Auckland Unitary Plan - Homestar submission - Feb 2014
- Auckland Unitary Plan - Green Star submission - Feb 2014
- Feedback submission - May 2013