Office facilities for NZGBC members
Casual member space
If you have a couple of spare hours in central Auckland and are looking for a quiet place to catch up on some work, you are welcome to use the member space at our offices. The member space offers:
- Café style work space
- Guest wi-fi
- Full use of kitchen area: help-yourself hot drinks, chilled filtered water, microwave etc
- Printing/ photocopying available on request (charges may apply)
- Access to NZGBC library (publications to remain on site)
- Access to roof terrace on request
Please report to reception on arrival and present a business card.
Benefits apply to current members only.
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm except public holidays.
Contact: email our office or phone 09 376 3996 for more information.
Member meeting room space
If you’re holding a CBD-based meeting and need a room, we have allocated five hours weekly when our meeting rooms are available for members to book.
Monday: 2pm – 5pm
Friday: 9am – 11pm
To book a meeting or find out more, email our office or phone 09 376 3996.
The meeting room includes:
- Space for up to eight people
- Guest wi-fi
- LED screen
- Reception greeting service
- Printing/photocopying (charges may apply)
- Tea and coffee facilities as required
Please note – only current NZGBC members are able to book a meeting room.
New Zealand Green Building Council
Level 2, Tower 1
205 Queen Street