NZGBC Events Covid policy
NZGBC’s commitment to a healthy, sustainable future for all kiwis also extends to the way we manage our events and training courses.
We are committed to hosting safe, educational courses and events. The recently announced Covid-19 Protection Framework means that during the Orange and Green light stages our events and courses can go ahead following government guidelines.
When registering for in-person courses and events you also agree to adhere to our safety measures in place to mitigate the risk of spreading Covid-19. These measures are based on New Zealand Government guidance around physical distancing, good hygiene practices, and contact tracing. For events taking place after 22 November 2021, we ask that attendees:
- Present a valid vaccination certificate. If you are unable to present a valid vaccination certificate you are likely to be denied entry and you will not be entitled to a refund for the course or event. All NZGBC employees, and in-person suppliers present at events are also required to be fully vaccinated.
- Use the QR code at each event to scan on entry. An NZGBC employee will be present to assist you. If you do not have a smart phone there will be sign in contact tracing sheets available.
- Consider wearing a mask when not actively eating or drinking.
- Respect the requirement for physical distancing of at least 1m at courses and events.
- Use hand sanitiser that will be available and
- Remember good hygiene practices.
In some cases, events and courses may need to be cancelled or moved online, if this happens we will contact you prior to discuss options.
If anyone in your household is awaiting a Covid-19 test result, is self-isolating or has recently self-isolated, please contact us prior to attending the course, or if you are unwell or have any Covid-19 symptoms, please do not attend the course or event. Contact our team to discuss your options.
Getting vaccinated means that we can come together safely once again. We look forward to seeing you.