McKee Fehl Constructors Ltd
McKee Fehl Constructors Ltd is a medium sized Wellington-based commercial construction company with a reputation for successfully completing unusual and difficult construction projects on time and within budget. McKee Fehl has created a full team approach to actively maximise outcomes for its clients.
Projects undertaken by McKee Fehl are given:
- a collaborative approach with total commitment to quality
- close attention to communications: both day to day and on a strategic level
- integration with the design team’s BIM
- adherence to and control of programme deliverables
- maximisation of design and sustainability goals for each project
All of these aspects are pervasive in our recent major projects. As a main contractor, we take great pride in the transparency and strength of our subcontractor and supplier relationships. We own an extensive array of large plant and equipment which is also available for hire. This allows us to provide cost effective solutions to our clients without being subject to the costly higher market.
McKee Fehl Constructors have been the main contractor on significant sustainable and heritage redevelopment projects in Wellington including the multi award winning, Green Star 5 Office 2009, 15 Stout Street for the Ministry of Business and Innovation.
Other key heritage and sustainable project have included;
- Public Trust, cnr Lambton Quay and Stout Street
- Chartered Accountants House, 50 Customhouse Quay (formerly known as Tower Corporation Building)
- Conservation House for the Department of Conservation
- IBM Petone