HomeFit - the national standard for existing homes
Forty percent of New Zealand houses are damp or mouldy. The New Zealand Green Building Council has created an assessment of the insulation, ventilation and heating of existing homes. The HomeFit assessment is expected to take less than an hour to complete using our custom-designed online application.
This course will cover:
- Tour of the HomeFit assessment application
- The HomeFit standard
- Health and safety and professional conduct
- Selling and marketing HomeFit
- HomeFit assessment process and fees
This training webinar is targeted to those who want to become HomeFit Assessors.
Pre-requisite: Qualification in HPA Level 1 (Certificate in Home Energy Awareness) or Level 2 (HPA), or EDA, NZIBI, BOINZ and NZIBS ONLY. Please contact us if you require more information about these qualifications and training requirements.
HomeFit Assessor benefits
- A HomeFit logo
- An online certificate that you can link to or embed in online media
- Special login access to the NZGBC website
- Access to all HomeFit resources including APP
- Details listed in the professionals directory with a profile page on our website
- A regular newsletter and Information about upcoming events and training
Please register your interest now by emailing us if you would like to find out more about assessment and subscription fees.
‘View our Terms & Conditions’
Login To Register