Operational Waste reduction strategies through design and implementation
What is best practice when it comes to operational waste in buildings?
Mike Twemlow, Senior Sustainability Consultant at Edge Environment will talk through the various challenges and opportunities in operational waste management such as tracking waste, understanding where it ends up, innovations in food waste management and circular procurement. Mike will share emerging best practice examples from the Australian commercial sector and detail how procurement and data, from design to operation, is essential in minimising waste in your buildings.
This webinar will:
- Help address key challenges for the property sector
- Obstacles around data tracking and methodologies
- Look at templates and guidance for Operational Waste Management Plan
- Focus around waste diversion from landfill (Green Star Performance)
- Office furniture / refurbishment of offices (Green Star Performance)
- Explain how lower operational waste reduces emissions by reducing waste to landfill
- Some case studies - Show how you can design out waste
- Property owners and developers
- Performance GSAP’s
- Facilities Managers (eg FMANZ, University of Massey FM course students)
Visit site for more information »